This morning, Boehringer Ingelheim, makers of Dulcolax® (Bisacodyl), launched its Starting Fresh campaign with no other than singer/actress/comedienne Tuesday Vargas endorsing it. Tuesday has revealed to the press that she has this continuous bout with constipation. Being constipada affected her moods and she usually has a hard time appearing in her funny jolly self when she has not "moved."
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Doctor Ivan Olegario, a product physician and a credible medical adviser, advised her to address the problem by doing the following:
- drinking at least 8 glasses of water daily;
- eating fibrous food such as vegetables, fruits, and whole grains;
- exercising everyday to tone the internal organs and encourage normal bowel movements;
- avoiding emotional and physical stress;
- establishing and following a regular bowel movement routine; and,
- taking 1-2 tablets of Dulcolax® (Bisacodyl)at night to promote bowel movement the following morning.
Tuesday followed the good doctor's advise and she's constipada no more. The good news is that she and the Dulcolax® (Bisacodyl) team will visit different barangays in and around the metro to spread the word about starting fresh with Dulcolax® (Bisacodyl).
Aside from that, the campaign will launch the Dulcolax® Freshserye mini-series on TV to educate more people about constipation. See the trailer in the video below:
There are no contraindications for diabetics taking Dulcolax® (Bisacodyl). However, it is still best to consult your doctor before taking this med.
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.