Fortunately, there's Jockey® Women's Shapewear Collection to help me with this problem. Watch how Xandra Rocha, model and owner of Pinkerton Ice Cream, rave about how wearing Jockey® Women's Shapewear Collection helps her during days when she feels bloated and grumpy.
Jockey® Women's Shapewear Collection is comprised of cost-effective, high-quality Shapewear styles that are made with a soft, breathable fabric that ensures a comfortably slim fit. Smooth laser cut edges help eliminate panty lines while fused panels provide maximum support and unbeatable shaping power.
Available in five essential styles, there’s a Jockey® Women’s Shapewear piece that’s right for you:
- The Reversible V-Neck Shaper is a beautifully sleek, versatile, comfortably slimming tank top which helps smooth natural curves from bust to waist. This reversible style offers two V-neck looks in one garment.
- The High Waist Brief features a non-rolling waistband for a smooth look. It boasts of a fused panel that provides mid-section control and flatters natural curves.
- The High Waist to Mid-Thigh Slimmer supports and shapes from just below the bust to mid-thigh. Featuring the feel of hosiery and the slimming result of shapewear, this style provides targeted control to help firm and shape your problem area.
- The Slip Shaper features a scoop neck at the front and back with slim, adjustable straps for a perfect fit. This style helps smooth natural curves from bust to knee and is perfect under dresses or skirts.
- The Plunging MouldedCami flatters your natural curves from bust to waist while the built in bra defines and provides comfortable support.
I love how we can now create flawless curves underneath any look with the affordable Jockey® Women’s Shapewear Collection!
Jockey® Women’s Shapewear is available in all Jockey® boutiques located at Market!Market!, Eton Centris, Gateway Mall, Festival Supermall, Marquee Pampanga, SM Valenzuela, Ma-a Davao and Pavillion Laguna, as well as in the following department stores: SM Bacoor, SM Batangas, SM Cebu, SM Clark, SM Cubao, SM Davao, SM Delgado, SM Fairview, SM Makati, SM Mall of Asia, SM Mandurriao, SM Manila, SM Marikina, SM Megamall, SM North Edsa, SM Pampanga, SM San Lazaro, SM Southmall, SM Sta. Mesa, SM Sta. Rosa, SM Taytay, Robinsons Abreeza, Robinsons Ermita, Robinsons Festival Supermall, Robinsons Galleria, Landmark Makati, Landmark Trinoma, Metro Market Market, Gaisano Mall Davao and Gaisano Metro Ayala.
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.