Tuesday, April 21
This is a nice tag and I was tagged by Earth.
Here are the rules of this tag:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can’t go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.
So, here goes...
This blue Burberry leather shoulder bag was a gift from my sister-in-law, Dulce, who is based in the United Kingdom. Since this is a gift, I do not know how much it costs.
Inside my bag are the following items:
1. My gold and black wallet that contains all my ATM cards, credit cards, IDs, rewards cards, and health insurance card;
2. My cellphones. One is the Sony Ericsson K750i that I have been using for almost four years now. The other one is my dual sim TV phone;
3. My only "make-up" as of the moment, Pond's Beauty Color Powder, as I am having a skin asthma attack because of this changing weather;
4. Hair Doctor comb;
5. A small spritzer of Cleene isoprophyl alcohol;
6. A small spritzer of my Bath & Body Works Pleasures Night Blooming Jasmine Body Splash;
7. Biolink Tea Tree Oil Feminine Spray;
8. Pilot G-Tec C3 black pen;
9. Facial tissue and wipes;
10. My pink and brown 3-fold umbrella;
11. Brown "Jackie O" shades,
12. Mentos gum; and,
13. Metformin (my oral anti-hypoglycemia medicine) and Advil for migraine.
I am now tagging Abbie, iMom, and Sassy Mom. Have fun girls!