We all know that living longer and looking younger requires eating healthy food. However, in these times, it's easier said than done. I myself am guilty of not buying enough healthy stuff for our household. But I'm not getting any younger (and healthier, tsk!) so I better start eating more healthy food.
Want to live longer and look younger? Here is a list of grocery items that you must buy.
- Tomatoes - Contains cancer-fighting lycopene which is best absorbed when tomatoes are cooked.
- Garlic - A known free-radical destroyer, garlic is also helps regulate blood pressure.
- Nuts - Nuts are better snack choices if you want to lose weight. You can also use crushed nuts as breading on baked fish or chicken insted of using bread crumbs or flour.
- Yogurt - Rich in lactobacillli which helps in digestion, yogurt is can also be a healthy alternative to sour cream dressing or dip.
- Fresh fruits - Have fresh fruit salad for dessert. No need to use cream especially if you're trying to lose weight.