Having wrinkles is the greatest fear of most women. They would spend thousands of dollars either to erase or prevent the lines that appear on their face. I'm scared of wrinkles, too. I want to look as young as possible but not to the point of having a facial procedure.
Fighting wrinkles need not be expensive. In fact, there are anti-wrinkle solutions that you can get straight out of your kitchen cupboard. Here's just a few of them:
- Virgin coconut oil - Massage on the face during bedtime.
- Green apple and pineapple juice - Apply for 10 to 15 minutes on the face. It can also help relieve cracked skin.
- Mashed banana - spread all over the face and leave for 15-20 minutes. Then, rinse with warm water. It can help fight skin dryness and the appearance of fine lines.
- Mixture of grated potato and apples - Chill and apply around the eyes at least one a week. It can prevent crow's feet and moisturizes the skin under the eye.
- Sugar granules mixed with olive oil - Use to gently exfoliate your face.
The list is endless. There are still a lot of all-natural anti-wrinkle. So instead of spending so much money on anti-wrinkle products, you can now invest in a nice and pretty bedroom dresser. Go ahead, browse through designs of bedroom vanities and buy the dresser of your dreams.
Did you like my post? CLICK THIS to have my posts delivered straight to your email inbox.